Welcome

Hello, I am a mom of a 10month old little boy, and I really wanted to be able to network without feeling like I have to make a choice between my little one and my profession. I pray this group can be a place of comfort, nurture, and growth for us mothers to have successful businesses!



Next MeetUp March 20th

Be sure to RSVP for March 20th. Contact me for details.



Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tears of Joy

So I am racing against the clock.

For one my computer doesn't charge so my husband and I are sharing chargers (he has a new computer from his job aznd I have the old one that hardly works when not plugged in, lol). My Mompreneur initiatives hasn't afforded me the opportunity to expense a computer yet, but soon my friends soon, lol.

Secondly, I had a few new clients call in today, Yipee! This means I have some nonprofit paperwork, accounting, and record keeping duties to complete. All to be done as timely as possible because if there is one thing I learned about being a Mompreneur is that there isn't really room for procrastination!

Thirdly, its almost 2 am and my 10month old just woke up so he is here watching the computer in a daze....

So my lesson is work is never done and hardly easy. Psalm 126:5 says: they that sow in tears shall reap in joy. For me it means I have something to look forward to. God doesn't promise a pathway of roses and daisies, but what he does promise is light at the end of the tunnel. We just have to look toward the future and make decisions that will have long term POSITIVE effects on our lives.


What does it mean for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment