Welcome

Hello, I am a mom of a 10month old little boy, and I really wanted to be able to network without feeling like I have to make a choice between my little one and my profession. I pray this group can be a place of comfort, nurture, and growth for us mothers to have successful businesses!



Next MeetUp March 20th

Be sure to RSVP for March 20th. Contact me for details.



Sunday, February 28, 2010

Having a loving heart given all that we have to accomplish

Last night was definitely one of THOSE nights. We got home from a 3year old's Birthday Party around 7pm and I was still full from munching on various items. So I thought maybe we would go home, relax, and watch a movie. However, upon arrival everyone asks me whats for dinner? The baby doesn't talk yet, but I assure you I felt his glare!

Mixing the thoughts between my Left and Right brain, I am intricately desiging a plan that will effectively make everyone happy (including me of course). Dinner is to be made and coincidentally its baby's bath, dinner, and bed time also.

Sometimes I cannot help but to wonder if the Virtuous Woman described is actually a virtue or a curse. It can be overwhelming to be ALL of that, but at the same time the days when you just get it are very uplifting (especially when someone takes notice and gives you a compliment or two).

Not that I do things for the complements, but its nice to feel appreciated by your loved ones, I know you agree :-)

I John 3:1 starts by saying: Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us. You would almost think that this is redundant because the word Behold is saying, "Hey pay attention!". Yet we are indeed reading and feel like we are already paying attention.

It just means that God really wants our attention here. In anything we do we can love with the love of God because what God has done for us overcomes our shortfalls. We don't have to be perfect in all that we do we just press toward the mark of the higher calling of God!

In all situations God's calling is the higher calling. Those nights when I get weary I call on him for strength. When I think that I cannot be that Virtuous Woman, I remember that God says that I can be, thus I am!

The baby is stuck in his toy and has a funny odor, lol....Gotta run and get ready for the day! I pray that your week is fulfilling.

No comments:

Post a Comment